Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule 2019
SimplyThick offices will be closed Thursday November 28 and Friday November 29. Orders placed before 2pm Central Time on Wednesday November 27 will ship that day. Orders placed after 2pm Central Time will ship on Monday December 2.
Labor Day - US
Monday September 2 is a National Holiday in the United States. Therefore, the SimplyThick offices will be closed, there will be no shipping, and FedEx makes no deliveries.
Independence Day - US
Thursday July 4 is a National Holiday in the United States. Therefore, the SimplyThick offices will be closed, there will be no shipping, and FedEx makes no deliveries.
June is National Dysphagia Awareness Month
Learn how you can help raise awareness today!
Memorial Day (US) Holiday Weekend Shipping Schedule
- No deliveries on Monday May 27.
- No GROUND residential on Tuesday May 28.
- Residential addresses in CONNECTICUT, FLORIDA, MAINE, MASSACHUSETTS, MONTANA, NEW HAMPSHIRE, RHODE ISLAND, VERMONT - Orders placed after Wednesday 2pm central time with ground shipping will deliver on Wednesday May 29.
- Residential addresses in MOST OTHER STATES - Orders placed after Thursday 2pm central time with ground shipping will deliver on May 29.
- Priority or Standard Overnight shipments (all addresses) ordered before Friday 2pm central time will deliver on Tuesday May 28.
- 2-day air shipments (all addresses) ordered before Thursday 2pm central time will deliver on Tuesday May 28.
SimplyThick NEW Formula!
*** SimplyThick's new product line is called EasyMix ***
* All products contain the new formula.
* There remains no taste.
* Faster to mix - with a spoon, fork, straw,
* The gel is 2.5x the concentration of the old gel -> therefore the packets are smaller and the bottle will last longer.
* The price per serving on all products remains the same.
* Each product page has more information.
SimplyThick EasyMix is Here!
NEW SimplyThick EasyMix is now available for purchase.
Watch the backstory of why SimplyThick was founded and how our product impacts the lives of those with swallowing disorders.
Is SimplyThick Gel Better Than Powder?
We think so. But only you can decide what is best. We encourage you to compare the differences in preparation and taste.
Not Sure SimplyThick is Right for You?
We have made it simple and inexpensive to try our product. Starter Kits include individual and bulk packets.