If you have ever used another thickener, from the moment you first try mixing SimplyThick EasyMix, you will immediately understand the value and the main benefit of simple beverage preparation. But there is so much more to SimplyThick EasyMix.
- Thickness maintained in presence of saliva.
- The thickening agents in SimplyThick EasyMix are not affected by amylase enzyme. Starch thickeners are broken down by amylase.
- Fully hydrated - won't swell into obstructions like powder can.
- The unique formulation means that the thickening agents cannot swell and cannot stick together. SimplyThick EasyMix cannot form a powder clump.
- Once mixed with SimplyThick EasyMix, beverages stay mixed and don't separate.
- You can prepare beverages long before they are served.
- Won't continue to thicken.
- Powders may not be fully hydrated when you finish mixing. So they continue to absorb liquid and thicken even after mixing.
Mixes with any utensil.
- Spoons, forks, or knives all work.
- Shaking works too, but is not required.
- We've mixed with straws and coffee stirrers.
- Ready in seconds, not minutes.
- Easy training.
- Mixing is simple, straight forward, and intuitive.
- Identical directions, regardless of beverage.
- Directions don't vary by beverage choice.
- Add, Mix, Serve.
- Packed to make proper consistency.
- Color coded and labeled packets for nectar and honey - 2 honey packets make pudding thick.
- Pump strokes are simple - 1 for nectar, 2 for honey, and 4 for pudding.
- High visibility packaging.
- Bright color coding utilizing accepted international standards to reduce confusion.
- No charts.
- Many other thickeners have mixing charts showing different amounts to use in different beverages.
- SimplyThick EasyMix uses the same amount for nearly every beverage.
- No open containers.
- Single use packets or sealed container with pump.
- No scoops.
- No cross contamination.
- Hot or Cold.
- Coffee, tea, water, juice, ice, soda/pop, supplements, milk, soup, beer, wine, mixed drinks, liquor, and more.
- Will thicken Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) laxatives, i.e. Miralax brand.
High patient/user acceptance.
- Excellent taste and look.
- Improved hydration and nutrition.
- More consumption, less waste.
- Thickens broad range of beverages - including supplements.
- Single-use packaging can go with you anywhere.
- Fast, quick, and simple mixing.
Dieticians love it.
- Soluble fiber.
- No/low glycemic impact.
- Vegan / vegetarian.
- Does not contain gluten.
- Free of common allergens:
- Corn and corn products.
- Crustaceans and crustacean products.
- Milk and milk products.
- Mustard and mustard products.
- Peanuts and peanut products.
- Sesame or sesame products.
- Soybeans and soybean products.
- Sulphur Dioxide and Sulphites.
- Tree nuts and tree nut products.
- Wheat and wheat products.