IDDSI: History, Implementation and Practical Experience
SPEAKER: JOHN HOLAHAN, BS, MBA. PRESIDENT/FOUNDER OF SIMPLYTHICK, LLC
AND LAURIE BERGER, MBA RD LD, SIMPLYTHICK REGIONAL MANAGER
About the Webinar
No refund available after 05/20/2022.
This webinar is for speech language pathologists, registered dietitians, dietary managers, and others interested in IDDSI.
- Define the International Dysphagia Diet Standardisation Initiative (IDDSI).
- List the differences between National Dysphagia Diet (NDD) and IDDSI.
- Describe how to test foods at bedside for IDDSI diet levels.
For Just $20.00 You Will Receive:
- 2-hour webinar on IDDSI
- A special kit mailed to you for hands on IDDSI food and beverage testing!
- IDDSI handouts
- NEW IDDSI Funnel included with testing kit!
Professional Continuing Education credits available:
2 CEUs for RDs and DTRs;
2 CEUs for CDMs
1 PM - 3 PM Pacific
2 PM - 4 PM Mountain
3 PM - 5 PM Central
4 PM - 6 PM Eastern
Sign up by Friday, May 20, 2022 to secure your spot. This event is limited to the first 500 registrants.
USA AND CANADA
Questions? Please contact:
Laurie Berger, RD LD
Registration confirmation and webinar details will be sent via email. If you do not receive the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder. Many corporate emails flag unrecognized senders.
Thank you for your interest in our webinar series. Registration for this webinar is closed. Please check back for updates, or follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SimplyThickGel for announcements about our upcoming Continued Education opportunities.