1. SimplyThick gel aids with pureed food processing. It adds slight bulk, produces smooth and creamy textures, and performs well under heat. Foods prepared with SimplyThick gel will not continue to thicken or become "gummy" under hot serving temperatures.
2. SimplyThick gel prevents weeping so appearance remains pleasant during a meal service.
3. By the nature of some foods, there may be a slight texture in appearance but a smooth feel in your mouth.
4. For good practice, taste all pureed foods before service and adjust seasonings as needed. Adding a slight amount of salt, sugar, or spices may improve flavor.
5. In some cases, more liquid was added than may be usual to achieve a smooth and creamy outcome. SimplyThick gel was then added to prevent weeping.
6. Nutritional analysis is an estimate as some original recipes may differ. Consult your Dietitian for more information.
7. In many cases, judgment is necessary when pureeing foods. Some food may have more water content and require a slightly different amount of thickener to be used.
8. Processing equipment may vary. Some machines may need to process food longer while others are faster.